BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

IOI trip..







Yesterday go IoI with
TingTing ,kaikai, brabra, weiwei, hanhan,joshua,bengbeng ,jiaying ,ai li

Jia wei reach my house at 10.30am
then go fetch joshua n bengbeng
then we go to IoI together

we reach there at 10.45am
then we saw jiaying n brabra
then we wait other to come(ai li lorr..xD)

then we go bowling lorr..
all buli me..wan me belanja..haizz..
no choice liao lorr



me+ai li+yting


jiaying+kai kai+brabra+hanhan+joshua


Brayan=57 marks
Jia wei=81marks
Me=104marks
Ai li=58marks


Hwai beng=77marks
Kaikai=69marks
Jianhan=88marks
Joshua =52marks


Then we go redbox chiong K~
at the beggining all oso scare to sing de...
then suddenly all begin high le~


me+kaikai



me+jiawei+brabra+kaikai


Tingting+me+brabra+kaikai


me+Tingting



me+bryan


me+ai li

haha ..here i must say this..
this couple is the most evil couple at the world
haha guess who??


haha..jia wei n kaikai lorr..xD


haha..then i go back at 4.30 like that because gt tuition..
xD


No comments:

Post a Comment