BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hari Ko-Ko

Wednesday is our school's Hari Ko-Ko
and is our orchestra senior member last performance...
I WILL MISS U ALL DE!!!!!!!!

Morning reach school at 7am..
then warm up..

8am++
our SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!!
we had play 3 songs

1.Of Pride and Celebration
2.Elvis
3Merry Christmas Mr.Lawrence
4Aladdin

GAMATEH~~~


Ohmmm~~


me and Adrrian

after our performance then we go to Bilik Music
Then we celebrtae Aili's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AILI~~~

our birthday gurl..(Aili)


yting,kuanfung and me giv Aili's present


guess who Bryan hugging


yeah~~3 cool guyz!!!!


me and yting


me and Celion(sea lion)haha


me and JiaYing


haha..me and Bryan act cool~
but fail...T.T


me and Kelyinn~


haha..all ntg to do


Yes!!!i got a medal~~~
(actually thats not mine de)haha


yeah~~signing


haha..this pic so yeng~


Then our Hari Ko-Ko end at 11.30am
then me and Bryan keep walking at the school..haha

Hope next year can perform more good than this year


No comments:

Post a Comment